ResourcesMNTAT will post presentations, handouts, articles as well as links to other related organizations involving the employment of people with disabilities.
MNAPSE Employment First Coalition Presentation at DHS
Odyssey Conference 2013
- Thought Sauce! Hot Ideas for Cool Employment - A collection of foundational readings on Customized Employment from Griffin-Hammis Associates, LLC.
- Discovery Staging Record - A tool to track Discovery and build a vocational profile.
- The Three Vocational Themes: Exploring Where the Career Makes Sense - A paper written by Cary Griffin and David Hammis that discusses the concept and practices around developing Vocational Themes as a fundamental element of Customized Employment.
- www.EveryoneEmployed Blog - This blog was created to share employment successes of people working in their communities using discovery and customized employment approaches.
- MEPI - The Minnesota Employment Policy Initiative
- Overview of the MIG, MNTAT and MEPI - Inaugural Webcast of The Minnesota Employment Training and Technical Assistance Center (MNTAT)
- Discovering Personal Genius - A method of person-centered assessment to ceate lasting, satisfying, person-directed, employment beyond the confines of traditional job development
- Intro to Customized Employment - A process of creating job opportunities outside of the typical labor market that involves interest-based negotiation between a job seeker and an employer.
- Start-up USA - A website providing Self-Employment Technical Assistance, Resources, and Training
- The Center for Social Capital - A website dedicated to providing information on the concept of Social Capital
- Job Squad Inc's Community Economic Development Blog - A blog dedicated to people with disabilities and economic development in West Virginia.
- Customized Employment and Transition: 10 Effective Steps to Vocational Success - An article with helpful tips to guide career development.
- Customized Employment: A Curriculum for Creating Community Careers - A Customized Employment Curriculum developed by Griffin-Hammis Associates, LLC for Community Living British Columbia and The Langley Association for Community Living.
- Employment First: Full Throttle Ahead! - A blog written by Don Lavin that is dedicated to refreshing the Employment First focus from one of vision to the importance of coordinated goals and action.