ResourcesMNTAT will post presentations, handouts, articles as well as links to other related organizations involving the employment of people with disabilities.
- MN Employment First Coalition/MNAPSE/MNTAT presentation: Employment First! - Making Employment the first and preferred outcome of Minnesotans with Disabilities.
- MNTAT and GHA presentations at the 2013 National APSE Conference
MNAPSE Employment First Coalition Presentation at DHS
Odyssey Conference 2013
- Thought Sauce! Hot Ideas for Cool Employment - A collection of foundational readings on Customized Employment from Griffin-Hammis Associates, LLC.
- Discovery Staging Record - A tool to track Discovery and build a vocational profile.
- The Three Vocational Themes: Exploring Where the Career Makes Sense - A paper written by Cary Griffin and David Hammis that discusses the concept and practices around developing Vocational Themes as a fundamental element of Customized Employment.
- www.EveryoneEmployed Blog - This blog was created to share employment successes of people working in their communities using discovery and customized employment approaches.
- MEPI - The Minnesota Employment Policy Initiative
- Overview of the MIG, MNTAT and MEPI - Inaugural Webcast of The Minnesota Employment Training and Technical Assistance Center (MNTAT)
- Discovering Personal Genius - A method of person-centered assessment to ceate lasting, satisfying, person-directed, employment beyond the confines of traditional job development
- Intro to Customized Employment - A process of creating job opportunities outside of the typical labor market that involves interest-based negotiation between a job seeker and an employer.
- Start-up USA - A website providing Self-Employment Technical Assistance, Resources, and Training
- The Center for Social Capital - A website dedicated to providing information on the concept of Social Capital
- Job Squad Inc's Community Economic Development Blog - A blog dedicated to people with disabilities and economic development in West Virginia.
- Customized Employment and Transition: 10 Effective Steps to Vocational Success - An article with helpful tips to guide career development.
- Customized Employment: A Curriculum for Creating Community Careers - A Customized Employment Curriculum developed by Griffin-Hammis Associates, LLC for Community Living British Columbia and The Langley Association for Community Living.
- Employment First: Full Throttle Ahead! - A blog written by Don Lavin that is dedicated to refreshing the Employment First focus from one of vision to the importance of coordinated goals and action.